Gerrard Larriett – Top Quality Aromatherapy for Pets
If you don’t think that your pets would benefit from a little aromatherapy – think again. As we’ve discussed before, pets get stressed too and will receive a psychological and physical boost from aromatherapy, just like you and me.
We were recently approached by Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care to put their products to the PetsWeekly test, and we all came away relaxed, refreshed, and smelling great. Now that we’ve managed to pull ourselves away from our at-home spa time, let us take some time to introduce you to this top-notch aromatherapy line.
Gerrard Larriett has done an excellent job in creating aromatherapy products that are not only pleasant and soothing to the senses, but to pets’ sensitive skin as well. It’s no simple task to create a grooming product that smells good and benefits the physical health of pets – but they’ve done it, and with a healthy dose of class. Now you can keep your pet, and your home, smelling and feeling like every day is spa day. If this sounds good to you, follow these PetsWeekly Home Spa steps:
- Starting at the very root of pet odors, bathe your pet with the silky shampoo and conditioner to rid their coat of any off smells. Don’t worry, this shampoo won’t dry out their skin or yours. Aloe vera and oats will ensure you both leave the “spa” with soft, soothed skin. (Don’t forget your spa robes!)
- Keep your pet smelling fresh and keep that coat shiny in between baths with a spritz or two of freshening and shining spray. The lanolin in each bottle will rehydrate the coat, and the light scent will make it a pleasure for everyone to hang out on the couch together.
- Light one of the soy, hand-poured candles to keep your house pet-scent free, or even during bath time for added aromatic benefit.
All Gerrard Larriett shampoo and conditioners, soy candles and sprays come in three fragrances:
- Happy Jasmine to raise your pet’s spirits (and yours).
- Balancing Rose to center the body and mind.
- Relaxing Wildwoods to calm and distress.
We would certainly recommend any of the Gerrard Larriett products, but we suggest ordering one of their Gift Sets, as buying the set will save you $6 off the individual purchase prices. Each gift set comes in a chic, black and white tote and includes:
- 8 ounce shampoo and conditioner
- 8.5 ounce hand-poured deodorizing candle
- 4 ounce freshening and shining spray
Treat yourself and your pet to a little bit of the luxurious side of life with Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care. If you decide to pamper yourself alone once in a while – we won’t tell!
Read more about Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care on their website.
- Dog Friendly Luxury in the Pacific Northwest
- The Good Life: Cat-Friendly Resorts
- Tasman’s Natural Pet Products – Where Luxury and Eco-Friendliness Meet
- Meet Alder and Brook, Alderbrook Resorts Famous Lobby Cats