Stay in the Pool – Outdoor TV is here!
We love hearing about new technology becoming available for outdoor life. During the summer, Arizonans like us spend a lot of time in the pool with our pets. Sometimes, we like to have some music or catch a movie while we’re in the pool. But our extreme heat has made this difficult – until now…
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product.
The new SunBrite Veranda Series Outdoor 4K UHD TVs with HDR lets us take life outdoors!
The Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs are designed specifically for outdoor use. They are engineered to survive just about any climate in North America, resisting the harsh effects of rain, snow, dust, insects, and extreme temperatures.
This makes it ideal for poolside viewing, placing in barns to watch your favorite show while you’re grooming, or just about anywhere else in the world.
Take a look at these features:
- Weatherproof TV built for full-shade outdoor living areas
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments.
- 4K UHD with HDR
- Large weatherproof media bay makes cable connections easy.
- Plenty of storage room for many popular media players (with thick gaskets to seal out moisture)
- Available in 43”, 55”, 65” and 75” sizes
Whether you want to host a fun family movie night outdoors on a warm summer night, or check out the latest dog competition (like , the Incredible Dog Challenge), the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs is ready to make your favorite outdoor space into a place you can enjoy the weather as well as a movie.
Veranda comes standard with a direct-lit 4K UHD screen with HDR, which is up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments. It’s more durable, safer, and a better experience that using an indoor TV outdoors. Check Sunbrite Veranda out on Facebook or Twitter and enjoy your time poolside!
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Avoid These 3 Common Mistakes for Painting Around Pets
- BioFilm on Pet Bowls – What it is and How to Clean
- Cooling Mats Help Keep Pets Cool
- Hauspanther’s Freeze Dried Treats & Food Toppers
- ArmORHand Gloves for Animal Handling