Things I’ve Learned From My Cat
- A cat can throw up twice its body weight in hairballs.
- When given the choice between a tile floor or an oriental rug, the cat will always choose the rug to be sick on.
- The saliva of a cat contains a bone-dissolving agent that is used to digest the bones of fish and small birds.
- The saliva also works on human bones.
- You will probably get bitten when giving a cat antibiotics or sub-cu fluids.
- Cats hate to go to the vet’s office.
- Warning signs will be placed above your cat’s cage at the vet’s office if he is an escape artist or biter.
- Most veterinarian’s keep a stock of antibiotics on hand (for the owners of their patients).
- Cats hate antibiotics
- A cat can fit through anything the length of its whiskers.
- A cat will not fit into a normal carrier if it’s stressed.
- Hockey safety equipment is perfectly acceptable (and recommended) when handling feral cats.
- Catnip only affects sane cats.
- Catnip has no effect on my cats.
- A king-sized waterbed holds enough water to cover an 800 square foot room in two inches of water.
- It takes 24 puncture marks to rupture a waterbed.
- A cat that has its dewclaws has a total of 24 claws.
- Cats appreciate looking at expensive cat toys.
- Cats would prefer to play in the box th expensive toys were delivered in.
You Might also Like