5 Tips to Improve Your Dog’s Joint Health
It has been said that every single dog, if they live long enough, will develop joint pain or arthritis. Already, one of every five dogs over age 7 is suffering with arthritis. So, what can you do to prevent joint disease and pain in your growing dog, or to help alleviate it in an older dog?[heading style=”1″ color=”#996633″ style_color=”#996633″]Is My Dog At Risk?[/heading]
Most dogs in their senior years have arthritis. In fact, osteoarthritis is the most common skeletal disease of dogs. Working, athletic, obese dogs, those with diabetes, Cushing’s disease, prior trauma or injury, hip or elbow dysplasia, and certain breeds may be predisposed to arthritis and joint pain.[heading style=”1″ color=”#996633″ style_color=”#996633″]What are the Signs?[/heading]
Most of the time, people notice that their dogs are doing less or having difficulty with common activities. The dog has trouble getting up on the couch, or climbing stairs, or they can’t play as long at the park. From there, it progresses to more obvious pain – holding a limb up, limping, or lameness. But rarely is pain the first complaint.
[heading style=”1″ color=”#996633″ style_color=”#996633″]What Can I Do?[/heading] [box title=”Here are 5 Tips to Improve Your Dog’s Joint Health:” box_color=”#996633″]
- Maintain Your Dog’s Weight: Overweight dogs are more likely to develop joint problems and pain. Eliminate extra weight (and extra stress on the joints).
- Give Your Dog Gentle Exercise: Don’t overstress your dog’s joints through strenuous exercise. Consider swimming or light walking rather than running and jumping.
- Use Pet Ramps & Pet Stairs: Ramps and stairs can reduce the strain on your dog’s joints caused by everyday jumping on and off furniture and into and out of the car.
- Put Down Carpet & Rugs: Adding a rug or carpet helps to keep your dog’s joints from slipping on hard surfaces like wood floors and ceramic tile.
- Give Your Dog:a supplement that works like FlexPlus USA Advanced Joint Support
If you’re in the market for joint supplements for your dog, glucosamine is likely on your shopping list.
Glucosamine is incredibly difficult to source in the USA, and only a few companies have managed to secure an American source for this valuable supplement. While many manufacturers will say their product is “made in the USA,” very few are made with ingredients that are 100% sourced in the USA. FlexPlus USA is one of them. If you’re a pet parent who has been concerned about the safety of food and treats imported from China, then supplements should be of equal concern to you. This formula is specially designed for senior pets, it’s made and sourced in the USA in a certified Rx facility with strict FDA regulation.
You may not know this, but it’s darned near impossible to find USA-sourced glucosamine. Most glucosamines in dog supplements are shellfish based and are from China because they cost less. The problem is that we never know for sure which type of shellfish they are derived from (and with the recent oil spills in the South, this is a big concern).
FlexPlus USA is formulated with the only USA-produced vegetarian glucosamine. It’s free from the contaminants, safe for the environment, and since it’s vegetarian, there’s no concern about inconsistent quality of shellfish-derived glucosamine, and it’s great for dogs with allergies. While this costs roughly 3 times more to produce, FlexPlus USA uses it with pride and confidence.
What’s more, your dogs will think they’re getting a treat, not a pill. Dogs love the taste, often begging for more! It’s all-natural, chewable, and it’s going to go a long way toward helping your dog play like a puppy again.
FlexPlus USA features a lot of other great natural ingredients as well, including:[list icon=”images/Icons/Favicon/faviconpurplepaw.ico” icon_color=”#996633″]
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): This is a key component of synovial fluid and helps lubricate joints.
- Vitamin C from Ester-C: Increases vitamin C levels in the body and supports the immune system.
- MSM: Studies prove it improves flexibility, and reduces pain, swelling, and stiffness.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride: This form of glucosamine is heavier and more concentrated than the glucosamine sulfate used by most manufacturers.
- Chondroitin: Pharmaceutical grade bovine chondroitin from USDA-Certified beef domestically produced in North America
- CM Complex™: A patented blend of fatty acids that helps reduce inflammation
To learn more about the superior sourcing and ingredients used in FlexPlus USA and how they’ll benefit your dog, click here.
But, don’t just take our word for it:[blockquote font=”1″ cite=”-Lucy Romero, Tucson, AZ” pull=”yes” italic=”yes”]Amazing product for my dog. It has helped him out almost immediately. Within 8 days we started to notice a change in his habits. Now, 3 weeks later my dog is returning to his playful puppy habits. Thanks a lot for your help. It is difficult to believe in products for adults, and even more difficult to believe in products for animals, but your formula has been a saving grace for my Aussie Shepherd.[/blockquote]
[blockquote font=”1″ cite=”-Donna Greene, Fort Lawn, SC” pull=”yes” italic=”yes”]Now, after a month he is running and acting lively again just like he used to… I just wanted to praise you for offering these tablets and let other people know that if they have an older dog they should definitely try this. It is wonderful! Thank you.[/blockquote]
Retail is $89 for a really big bottle (this will last one month for a large dog – like a Great Dane, but will last 10 months for a small dog – like a Chihuahua). Sign up for easy auto ship, and it’s only $59 to $69, depending on the size of your dog and frequency of shipments!
Still not sure? FlexPlus USA is so confident you’ll love this supplement that they offer 100% money-back guarantee. Try FlexPlus USA for up to 90 days, dosing as directed on the bottle. If you and your dog are not totally satisfied – for ANY reason – return the bottle (even if it’s empty). They’ll issue you a refund for the full price of the product.
We recommend you give it a try – you’ll love seeing your dog’s smile as she runs to greet you again!
Enter to win a bottle of FlexPlus USA! We’re giving one away – just fill out the form below: