Win Swag from the Oscars
Update: Congratulations to Clenna Emery! She was randomly selected to win The Tiniest Tiger Swag Bag! This month, we were thrilled to be a part of the Red Carpet Cat with Gracey from The Tiniest Tiger. The goal of the event was to introduce The Tiniest Tiger’s fabulous new “Hipster Bag,” but it turned into so much more.
As a result of the spectacular turnout, we are pleased to offer our pack of pet lovers a chance to win their very own Oscar night swag “hipster bag” filled with feline gifts – a value of nearly $250!
Read on to learn how you can win your very own Oscars swag bag.
The #RedCarpetCat Twitter Event
The night began with a Twitter party marked #RedCarpetCat where hundreds of participants answered entertaining questions about famous felines. It was sidelined by thousands of conversations about pets, which is usually what happens when Packs and Prides unite on Twitter. Every 10 minutes, a Tiniest Tiger Swag Bag was given away to many lucky participants. The animal pack nearly crippled Twitter with all the tweets!
While most of us spent the evening at the Twitter party, Flat Gracey and Joanne hung out with lots of celebrities. One of our most favorite, Angela Kinsey (who plays the “quirky” cat lady on The Office), was even there!
Here’s a sneak peak at a few more of our favorites:
Even the boys got into the bag!
The Hipster Bag
The fantastic feline Hipster features The Tiniest Tiger’s feline finesse quilted into the fabric creating a subtle, yet distinctive cat appearance. The irresistible quilting combined with the hands-free practicality of the cross body design makes the Hipster a perfect bag when you’re on the prowl.
The bag’s inside dimensions are 8 inches in width and 9.75 inches in length. There is also a zippered pouch in the front of the bag 6.75 inches in width and 6.75 inches in length. There are two inside pocket to help you stay organized.
Best of all – it’s made in the USA!
All About the Designer
So, who is this person behind this cool cat Hipster Bag? Joanne McGonagle is the author of The Tiniest Tiger and co-owner of Triple T Studios. She’s an avid fan of cats (both large and small) and even spent last summer living among lions and the Maasai in Kenya. She’s so committed to the preservation of big cats that she’s in the Global Field Master of Zoology program. Her blog, The Tiniest Tiger, has raised over $30,000 to help both domestic and big cats programs.
The Charitable Part of the Project
Every bag sold will benefit cat conservation efforts; the first beneficiary of this program is Lion Guardians, a special program that helps the Maasai protect the lion population! You can read more about this unique conservation program at the Lion Guardians (http://livingwithlions.org/lion-guardians.html).
The Red Carpet Cat version of The Tiniest Tiger Hipster Bag is extra special thanks to the sponsor goodies; valued at $242, this bag and all its swag will include:
- An Iams Welcome Home kit including a new pet care guide, valuable coupons, VPI® Pet Insurance Discount, and Vet Checkup Discount via mail-in rebate!
- A free coupon from World’s Best Cat Litter for one 7- or 8-pound bag of any World’s Best Cat Litter Clumping Formulas
- A $50-off coupon from Cat Power Tower
- A Tickle Pickle™ from TipsyNip Organic Catnip products, made in USA
- A 1-ounce bottle of Stress Stopper from Jackson Galaxy’s Spirit Essences holistic remedies company; made in USA.
- A Birdsbesafe® cat collar ruff, designed to save wild birds from outdoor cats. Made in the USA.
- A moderncat’s ModShaker in a special limited edition GraceyShaker, using The Tiniest Tiger design! Each toy is filled with organic catnip and a special rattle. Made in USA
- A temporary tattoo from Cattoo Design, easy to apply and remove. Made in USA.
- A Prescription Discount Card from Pet News and Views; take this card and a prescription from your veterinarian to any pharmacy to save up to 55 percent.
- A toy from Imperial Cat, a company that for a quarter-century has manufactured high quality, eco-friendly and all natural cat products developed to enhance the lives of cats and their owners. Coupon Code for Free Shipping. Made in USA.
How to Win
Just tell us why the Hipster bag would be the purrfect addition to your wardrobe! We’ll randomly select one winner from all who leave comments on Sunday, March 4, 2012.