- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
Members of the Pack
|Management Lessons from Animals|
|Written by Administrator|
|Friday, 19 February 2010 03:14|
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small mouse saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit around like you and do nothing?" The eagle answered: "Sure, why not."
A turkey was chatting with a horsel. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I just haven't got the energy."
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, he proudly perched at the top of the tree.
Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree...
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a co w came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was the dung was actually thawing him out. He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Other fun articles you may enjoy:
|Last Updated on Monday, 07 January 2013 18:34|
- Top 10 Favorite New Products at SuperZoo
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- Disaster preparedness with pets
- Burned Paws, Hot Pavement, Felony Offense
- The Wonderful World of Flyball
- Kitten Rescued from Drainpipe
- FREE National Microchip Registry
- Hurricane Katrina: 10 Years Later
- The Truth About Pit Bulls
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog