- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
Members of the Pack
|Management Lessons from Animals|
|Written by Administrator|
|Friday, 19 February 2010 03:14|
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small mouse saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit around like you and do nothing?" The eagle answered: "Sure, why not."
A turkey was chatting with a horsel. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I just haven't got the energy."
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, he proudly perched at the top of the tree.
Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree...
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a co w came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was the dung was actually thawing him out. He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Other fun articles you may enjoy:
|Last Updated on Monday, 07 January 2013 18:34|
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- PetsGEEKly: A look at the Neato Robotic Vacuum
- Use of the Cold Laser on Pets
- Using the ResQWalk App to Raise Funds for Animals
- Keeping Your Pets Teeth Clean (Without the Hassle) #SmoochUrPooch
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?
- Catifying Your Home: Design for the pampered cat
- Review of Healthy Horse Hors D’oeuvres
- Stray Dogs Attend Funeral of Woman
- Annual Arabian Horse Show
- Valentine’s Day Goes to the Dogs
- 10 Weird Things We Have to Explain to Visitors
- How to Choose A Farrier
- Join us at Woofstock in Chandler, AZ
- 6 Surprising Dog Superstitions