- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
Members of the Pack
|Management Lessons from Animals|
|Written by Administrator|
|Friday, 19 February 2010 03:14|
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small mouse saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit around like you and do nothing?" The eagle answered: "Sure, why not."
A turkey was chatting with a horsel. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I just haven't got the energy."
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, he proudly perched at the top of the tree.
Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree...
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a co w came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was the dung was actually thawing him out. He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Other fun articles you may enjoy:
|Last Updated on Monday, 07 January 2013 18:34|
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Our Holiday Tradition: Footed Pajamas
- Zukes Offers Joint Support Treats (With Eggshell Membrane)!
- The Bissell Deluxe Pet PowerGlide Vacuum
- Durable Coats To Keep Pets Warm in Winter
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Life of St. Francis of Assisi
- Close Encounters of the Furry Kind
- Lessons on Being a Writer That I Learned from my Cats