- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
Members of the Pack
|Management Lessons from Animals|
|Written by Administrator|
|Friday, 19 February 2010 03:14|
An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small mouse saw the eagle and asked him, "Can I also sit around like you and do nothing?" The eagle answered: "Sure, why not."
A turkey was chatting with a horsel. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I just haven't got the energy."
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, he proudly perched at the top of the tree.
Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree...
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a co w came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was the dung was actually thawing him out. He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
Other fun articles you may enjoy:
|Last Updated on Monday, 07 January 2013 18:34|
- Revitamal #AntiAgingPets Supplement for All Species
- PetsGEEKly: Samsung SmartCam HD Pro
- Why You May Need to Have an Indoor Potty for Pets
- Merrick Pet Food and the #BestDogEver
- Cleaning Tips for Shedding (and Dust) Season
- Review: Only Natural Pet #PawNatural Probiotic Blend
- Traditional ID Tags for Every Pet
- The Toughest Plush Toys for Tough Chewers
- PetsGeekly: Whistle is Wearable Tech for Dogs
- Our Visit to Nature's Table
- Desert Dangers: The Bark Scorpion
- Titus: A Cautionary Tale
- An Ode to My Dogs
- Cashel Crusader Fly Mask Review
- Get Killed Off by George RR Martin and Help Save the Wolves
- A Recap in Pictures of BlogPaws 2014
- Escaping Domestic Abuse: Taking Your Pets With You
- Bunny Love: A True Story
- Domestic Violence and Animals
- An Open Letter to Animal Rescuers