- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
Walk On The Wild Side
|A Kangaroo, Fox and Boar Work Together to Escape Park|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Tuesday, 14 August 2012 19:40|
Today, a kangaroo is at large in Germany after escaping the confines of his cage at wildlife park west of Frankfurt. A fox and a wild boar are his suspected accomplices.
It is believed that a young fox gained illegal entry into the park after hours and dug a hole near the fencing of the kangaroo compound. Two of the three kangaroos were then able to escape their enclosure and ultimately escape the wildlife park through another hole that had been dug by a wild boar outside of the exterior fence.
Michael Hoffman, assistant head of Hochwildschutzpark Hunsrück said, “We’ve got two of them back; now we’re just looking for the third.”
While the kangaroos are on the lam(b), wildlife park officials will continue questioning other animals in hope of learning any future plans of escape.
We, for one, look forward to one day covering a story involving a bear, a raccoon and an ox working together. Or a killer whale, a lion and a mountain gorilla working together - maybe towards world peace. That would be interesting...blog comments powered by Disqus
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?