- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
Advertise with PetsWeekly
|Advertise with Us|
|Written by Administrator|
|Tuesday, 13 January 2009 00:00|
We have a number of programs for you to choose from. Contact our team at PetsWeekly(at)gmail(dot)com for more information. We can work with any budget and pride ourselves on helping small businesses grow.
We offer 250 x 250 button ads and 468 x 60 leaderboard ads. Your ad runs on all pages of PetsWeekly.com (approximately 3,000+ pages). Pricing varies depending on placement and pages or sections. Please contact us for the most up-to-date pricing structure.
We offer sponsorship of several sections. We are also open to sponsorships on other special features. Please contact us for more details.
Giveaways and Reviews
Sponsored Posts and Guest Posts
Sponsorships and Ambassadorships
We welcome sponsorships and ambassadorships from companies and products of special interest to pet families.
Social Media Promotion
Other Advertising and Promotional Options
Infographics, Video or Other Assets
We are experienced in creation of helpful infographics, entertaining videos, award-winning educational activity books, and curriculum focused on responsible pet care. Please view our current books for samples:
We pride ourselves on development of original, unique content that is shared on a regular basis. We would love to work with you to create content that inspires and educates.
Newsletter Sponsorship and Ads
Complete Media Kit
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 October 2013 05:51|
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- PetsGEEKly: A look at the Neato Robotic Vacuum
- Use of the Cold Laser on Pets
- Using the ResQWalk App to Raise Funds for Animals
- Keeping Your Pets Teeth Clean (Without the Hassle) #SmoochUrPooch