- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
Meet the pack who makes this site possible! I want to thank each and every one of them for all that they do to help us out. They are absolutely amazing people and so generous to help us get this site off the ground... Woof and mews and gentle headbutts...
- Stacy Mantle: Your pack leader - the one who puts the site together and runs around crazy most of the time.
- J.C. Carpenter: Her amazing talents in art and design are the reason we're able to offer so many fantastic graphics, including our logo!
- Rory Jones: The genius who fixes all the programming that Stacy screws up.
- Dr. Lori Coughlin: Our amazing Cat Specialist - answering all your feline questions.
- Jim Willis: Author and true animal rights activist, he's generously shared some of his brilliance with us.
- Ed Kostro: Prolific author and animal lover, Ed is committed to animals of all species.
- Ron Hevener: Talented author and artist, Ron writes the brilliant "On With the Show" column.
- Lianne Brand: Amazing, crazy Canadian who spends all her time helping us out with the "Communities".
- Katherine Hoffman: Owner of Hoffmansites Web & Graphic Design, Kathy has been great in helping us solve our "Joomla" issues.
- Susan Richey: Photographer extraordinaire for her amazing photos in the slideshow of dogs frolicking in the ocean. Visit her at A Dog's Life Photography.
- Maia (aka Tibby): Amazing amateur photographer whose favorite video subjects make for some of our best cat pictures. Visit her album at Flickr.
Many thanks, all. We couldn't do it without you!
About the Pack
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
|Page 1 of 2|
- Top 10 Favorite New Products at SuperZoo
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos