- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Your Bunny Adoption Checklist|
|Written by Tammy Souch|
|Tuesday, 27 March 2012 15:38|
Let's face it - bunnies are just adorable. I totally understand why someone would want to surprise their kids with a rabbit (especially during certain times of the year, like the fast-approaching Easter holiday). After all, their fur feels just as we would imagine clouds would feel – and that nose wiggle gets me every time. They suck us in with their cuteness, but the bottom line is that rabbits are a very serious addition to the family, and before taking the leap, one needs to consider the time and effort it will take to have a rabbit in their home just as they would if it were a cat or a dog.
Even the smallest bunny needs a lot of care, and we’re going to help you discover if you’re ready to have a bunny in your life. If you answer “no” to any of the following questions, you may need to stick to a toy bunny (like these – I want one!).
There is a lot more to bunny adoption than meets the eye. If this checklist hasn’t made you second-guess your desire for a pet rabbit, head on over to the House Rabbit Society which has a ton of great information on rabbit care. If after reading over that site you still want a rabbit, check out the nifty chews, toys, and other rabbit care products at The Busy Bunny. You’ll find some great items to help make your home a welcome place for your new rabbit.blog comments powered by Disqus
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 15:52|
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Our Holiday Tradition: Footed Pajamas
- Zukes Offers Joint Support Treats (With Eggshell Membrane)!
- The Bissell Deluxe Pet PowerGlide Vacuum
- Durable Coats To Keep Pets Warm in Winter
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Life of St. Francis of Assisi
- Close Encounters of the Furry Kind
- Lessons on Being a Writer That I Learned from my Cats