- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Your Bunny Adoption Checklist|
|Written by Tammy Souch|
|Tuesday, 27 March 2012 15:38|
Let's face it - bunnies are just adorable. I totally understand why someone would want to surprise their kids with a rabbit (especially during certain times of the year, like the fast-approaching Easter holiday). After all, their fur feels just as we would imagine clouds would feel – and that nose wiggle gets me every time. They suck us in with their cuteness, but the bottom line is that rabbits are a very serious addition to the family, and before taking the leap, one needs to consider the time and effort it will take to have a rabbit in their home just as they would if it were a cat or a dog.
Even the smallest bunny needs a lot of care, and we’re going to help you discover if you’re ready to have a bunny in your life. If you answer “no” to any of the following questions, you may need to stick to a toy bunny (like these – I want one!).
There is a lot more to bunny adoption than meets the eye. If this checklist hasn’t made you second-guess your desire for a pet rabbit, head on over to the House Rabbit Society which has a ton of great information on rabbit care. If after reading over that site you still want a rabbit, check out the nifty chews, toys, and other rabbit care products at The Busy Bunny. You’ll find some great items to help make your home a welcome place for your new rabbit.blog comments powered by Disqus
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 March 2012 15:52|
- Top 10 Favorite New Products at SuperZoo
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?