- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Win a set of Dr. Emmo's First Aid for Pets|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Tuesday, 08 May 2012 16:40|
This contest and giveaway has ended and winners have been notified. Thank you for participating! Today, in honor of National Pet Preparedness day, we are working with Dr. Emmo’s Pet First Aid products to offer a gift pack to one lucky reader!
Simply leave a comment telling us what you have done to prepare your pet for a quick evacuation. We'll be asking Dr. Emmo to select a winner from the comments.
All of Dr. Emmo’s first aid products use the highly effective and safe Pet-clenz technology to fight infections that can be caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi pathogens. Pet-Clenz technology works in the same way that a pets immune system works to seek out pathogens and then surround and kill them using Hypochlorous acid (HOCL). Dr. Emmo’s first aid products deliver a safe and highly effective level of HOCL at optimal pH levels to effectively kill pathogens and prevent the health risk that they can cause.
Wound Care Wash, Wound Care Spray Gel and Ear Care Rinse are all natural, anti-biotic free products that are safe for use on all pets. Each contains a special antimicrobial solution that kills common bacteria, germs and fungi.
Wound Care Wash is the first in a two-step process intended for the treatment of pets with minor cuts, scrapes and skin irritations. This fine cleansing spray works to thoroughly rinse, remove and eliminate bacteria in all minor pet wounds.
Leave your comment below to enter. Giveaway will end on May 15, 2012.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 22:23|
- Top 10 Favorite New Products at SuperZoo
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos