- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|LifeForm 3-D Photos for Pets|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Saturday, 18 August 2012 00:41|
If you're already on the hunt for unique holdiay gifts this year, we want to remind you about LifeForm 3D. This is an amazing new artistic process that allows you to transform a one-dimensional photo of your pet (or your child, or yourself) into vivid, lifelike artwork that even puts me at a loss for words. LifeForm 3D brings any photograph to life with a new technology that was created by artists who understand every photo is truly a snapshot of life.
The PhotoSculpt Process
PhotoSculpt is a unique process of preserving photos by turning your favorite pictures into 3D masterpieces. Developed and patented by Travis Mahoney, founder of Life Form 3D, the PhotoSculpt technology is truly amazing – with vivid colors and intense imagery that will elicit an emotional response each time you see the picture.
How It Began
LifeForm 3D with PhotoSculpt technology began as an exploration by inventor and founder Travis Mahoney. Using proprietary technology and good old-fashioned manual labor, Mahoney has created a process that makes you feel like you’re staring at your pet, not a picture of him or her. By combining traditional photography with his unique sculpting method, he’s created a very lifelike, three-dimensional photo. The photos are then skillfully matted and framed, a brass nametag is affixed to the frame, and your custom artwork is delivered to your front door in days.
How it Feels
The feeling of opening the package containing that brilliant photo-turned-sculpture is something I have personally experienced. LifeForm 3D recently captured the image of my beloved coyote hybrid, Tristan. His mottled coat and giant ears were so realistic, I wanted to reach out and stroke his soft coat. It’s something that has to be experienced to truly understand. I know that you’ll all want to order your pet’s likeness after seeing how these photos captivate you.
The Ultimate Gift
This is the ultimate gift idea for that “hard-to-buy-for” person on your list and you don’t want to miss an opportunity to make this big of an impression. Visit LifeForm 3D and order your photo by September 30 to insure delivery in time for the holidays.
Ordering is simple:
A few weeks later, your images will be delivered safely to your doorstep.
We honestly cannot recommend this process enough. It's a gift that your family will remember forever and will create a reaction in your friends and family that you will always remember.blog comments powered by Disqus
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- PetsGEEKly: A look at the Neato Robotic Vacuum
- Use of the Cold Laser on Pets
- Using the ResQWalk App to Raise Funds for Animals
- Keeping Your Pets Teeth Clean (Without the Hassle) #SmoochUrPooch
- Clear Conscience Clear Label Treats
- Annual Arabian Horse Show
- Valentine’s Day Goes to the Dogs
- 10 Weird Things We Have to Explain to Visitors
- How to Choose A Farrier
- Join us at Woofstock in Chandler, AZ
- 6 Surprising Dog Superstitions
- 5 Steps to Setting up your First Aquarium
- This DIY Pet Bed is the Cat's Meow
- Wally's World: Featured Adoption
- 10 Possible Reasons Your Cat Is Behaving Badly