- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Gerrard Larriett – Top Quality Aromatherapy for Pets|
|Written by Tammy Souch|
|Sunday, 20 May 2012 16:04|
If you don’t think that your pets would benefit from a little aromatherapy – think again. As we’ve discussed before, pets get stressed too and will receive a psychological and physical boost from aromatherapy, just like you and me.
We were recently approached by Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care to put their products to the PetsWeekly test, and we all came away relaxed, refreshed, and smelling great. Now that we’ve managed to pull ourselves away from our at-home spa time, let us take some time to introduce you to this top-notch aromatherapy line.
Gerrard Larriett has done an excellent job in creating aromatherapy products that are not only pleasant and soothing to the senses, but to pets’ sensitive skin as well. It’s no simple task to create a grooming product that smells good and benefits the physical health of pets – but they’ve done it, and with a healthy dose of class. Now you can keep your pet, and your home, smelling and feeling like every day is spa day. If this sounds good to you, follow these PetsWeekly Home Spa steps:
All Gerrard Larriett shampoo and conditioners, soy candles and sprays come in three fragrances:
We would certainly recommend any of the Gerrard Larriett products, but we suggest ordering one of their Gift Sets, as buying the set will save you $6 off the individual purchase prices. Each gift set comes in a chic, black and white tote and includes:
Treat yourself and your pet to a little bit of the luxurious side of life with Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care. If you decide to pamper yourself alone once in a while – we won’t tell!
Read more about Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care on their website.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 03 November 2012 19:26|
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?