- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Gerrard Larriett – Top Quality Aromatherapy for Pets|
|Written by Tammy Souch|
|Sunday, 20 May 2012 16:04|
If you don’t think that your pets would benefit from a little aromatherapy – think again. As we’ve discussed before, pets get stressed too and will receive a psychological and physical boost from aromatherapy, just like you and me.
We were recently approached by Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care to put their products to the PetsWeekly test, and we all came away relaxed, refreshed, and smelling great. Now that we’ve managed to pull ourselves away from our at-home spa time, let us take some time to introduce you to this top-notch aromatherapy line.
Gerrard Larriett has done an excellent job in creating aromatherapy products that are not only pleasant and soothing to the senses, but to pets’ sensitive skin as well. It’s no simple task to create a grooming product that smells good and benefits the physical health of pets – but they’ve done it, and with a healthy dose of class. Now you can keep your pet, and your home, smelling and feeling like every day is spa day. If this sounds good to you, follow these PetsWeekly Home Spa steps:
All Gerrard Larriett shampoo and conditioners, soy candles and sprays come in three fragrances:
We would certainly recommend any of the Gerrard Larriett products, but we suggest ordering one of their Gift Sets, as buying the set will save you $6 off the individual purchase prices. Each gift set comes in a chic, black and white tote and includes:
Treat yourself and your pet to a little bit of the luxurious side of life with Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care. If you decide to pamper yourself alone once in a while – we won’t tell!
Read more about Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care on their website.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 03 November 2012 19:26|
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Our Holiday Tradition: Footed Pajamas
- Zukes Offers Joint Support Treats (With Eggshell Membrane)!
- The Bissell Deluxe Pet PowerGlide Vacuum
- Durable Coats To Keep Pets Warm in Winter
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Life of St. Francis of Assisi
- Close Encounters of the Furry Kind
- Lessons on Being a Writer That I Learned from my Cats