- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|FURDry Dog Wraps Make Bath Time Easier|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Monday, 13 February 2012 22:18|
If your house is anything like mine, doggy bath time means more than just getting your dog clean – you have to get them dry. Whether you blow or air dry your dog’s fur after a bath, it takes a good chunk of time to get their fur dried thoroughly – anywhere from 30 minutes to the entire day depending on your method and the thickness and length of the fur. Once again, the creators of the FURminator came to my rescue with their new FURminator FUR Dry Dog .
These aren’t your standard towel – the special microfiber fabric pulls moisture from the dog’s fur and into the wrap, cutting drying time significantly. I was shocked when my dogs were dry in minutes instead of hours. Bath time in this house includes three dogs that all have long and/or thick fur, and they like to get outside and roll in the dirt before they’re all nice and dry, which leaves me wondering why I even bothered giving them a bath in the first place. (Do I need to mention here how I usually end up needing a bath after giving them a bath?)
Some other things I love about the FURminator FUR Dry Wraps :
One word of advice: We had to order FURDry Wraps that were a size larger than we normally would get, and you may need to do the same. The wraps are adjustable, so getting a larger size shouldn’t be a problem, but they do seem to run a little small.
Take a look at their sizing chart and get in touch with them at 1-888-283-1620 if you have any questions about what size you should get.
FURDry Dog Wraps have made bath time at my house much less of a chore. I’m impressed with all of the thought that went into them and how many bath time issues they take care of all at once. Watch the video below and click here to order your own!
Read more about FURminator products:
|Last Updated on Sunday, 04 November 2012 21:19|
- Traditional ID Tags for Every Pet
- The Toughest Plush Toys for Tough Chewers
- PetsGeekly: Whistle is Wearable Tech for Dogs
- Our Visit to Nature's Table
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Bunny Love: A True Story
- Domestic Violence and Animals
- An Open Letter to Animal Rescuers
- National Dog Fighting Awareness Day
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit