- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|FURDry Dog Wraps Make Bath Time Easier|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Monday, 13 February 2012 22:18|
If your house is anything like mine, doggy bath time means more than just getting your dog clean – you have to get them dry. Whether you blow or air dry your dog’s fur after a bath, it takes a good chunk of time to get their fur dried thoroughly – anywhere from 30 minutes to the entire day depending on your method and the thickness and length of the fur. Once again, the creators of the FURminator came to my rescue with their new FURminator FUR Dry Dog .
These aren’t your standard towel – the special microfiber fabric pulls moisture from the dog’s fur and into the wrap, cutting drying time significantly. I was shocked when my dogs were dry in minutes instead of hours. Bath time in this house includes three dogs that all have long and/or thick fur, and they like to get outside and roll in the dirt before they’re all nice and dry, which leaves me wondering why I even bothered giving them a bath in the first place. (Do I need to mention here how I usually end up needing a bath after giving them a bath?)
Some other things I love about the FURminator FUR Dry Wraps :
One word of advice: We had to order FURDry Wraps that were a size larger than we normally would get, and you may need to do the same. The wraps are adjustable, so getting a larger size shouldn’t be a problem, but they do seem to run a little small.
Take a look at their sizing chart and get in touch with them at 1-888-283-1620 if you have any questions about what size you should get.
FURDry Dog Wraps have made bath time at my house much less of a chore. I’m impressed with all of the thought that went into them and how many bath time issues they take care of all at once. Watch the video below and click here to order your own!
Read more about FURminator products:
|Last Updated on Sunday, 04 November 2012 21:19|
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- PetsGEEKly: A look at the Neato Robotic Vacuum
- Use of the Cold Laser on Pets
- Using the ResQWalk App to Raise Funds for Animals
- Keeping Your Pets Teeth Clean (Without the Hassle) #SmoochUrPooch
- Clear Conscience Clear Label Treats
- Annual Arabian Horse Show
- Valentine’s Day Goes to the Dogs
- 10 Weird Things We Have to Explain to Visitors
- How to Choose A Farrier
- Join us at Woofstock in Chandler, AZ
- 6 Surprising Dog Superstitions
- 5 Steps to Setting up your First Aquarium
- This DIY Pet Bed is the Cat's Meow
- Wally's World: Featured Adoption
- 10 Possible Reasons Your Cat Is Behaving Badly