- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Spoil Me Rotten Dog Biscuits|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Tuesday, 07 February 2012 17:21|
Show the love this Valentine’s Day with homemade treats from Spoil Me Rotten for your four-legged friends. One of our favorite ways to spoil our pets is to order these designer-dog treats about a week prior to a holiday. They come in so many adorable designs that we give them as gifts during dog park outings.
Not only do they taste great, they contain NO wheat, soy or corn products. They are made from fresh ingredients and contain no broths or artificial flavors. On top of that, they are baked fresh in small batches with locally sourced ingredients.
Give them a try – the new Valentine’s Day line is out now and we know you want to spoil your pooch this year!
Carrot Cake Dog Biscuits
Fish-N-Chips Dog Biscuits
Oh So Cheesy Dog Biscuits
Peanut Butter Delight Dog Biscuits
Pumpkin-N-Spice Vegan Dog Biscuits
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 February 2012 20:30|
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?