- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Anti-Lick Strips Keep Pets from Licking|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 04 January 2010 00:00|
Nurtured Pets Anti-lick Strips help animals stop worrying at injuries or aggravated areas, while encouraging healing. Simply place the strip on general injury region and you can keep your pet from causing further damage. This is a great way to heal surgical wounds, avoid infection and assist pets in recovery from simple problems. They also work well on other areas of the house that your pet may have access too.
"As a company of animal lovers, we wanted to do our part to help raise awareness of dog adoptions, said Cindy Miller, of Nurtured Pets. "Our shelter partners, such as Save-A-Mom Dog Rescue, work tirelessly day in and day out to find forever homes for homeless animals." The company will also launch a national Lick Homelessness Promotional Contest for animal shelters shortly.
Nurtured Pets™, a company focused on pet wellness, encourages everyone to consider adopting a dog from alocal shelter or rescue. To celebrate this important awareness month, NurturedPets, the makers of Anti-Lick Strip Prevent™ will donate its products and $1.00 for every retail package sold that month to their local animal champions, Save-A-Mom Dog Rescue.
- Traditional ID Tags for Every Pet
- The Toughest Plush Toys for Tough Chewers
- PetsGeekly: Whistle is Wearable Tech for Dogs
- Our Visit to Nature's Table
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Domestic Violence and Animals
- An Open Letter to Animal Rescuers
- National Dog Fighting Awareness Day
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds