- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Anti-Lick Strips Keep Pets from Licking|
|Written by Administrator|
|Monday, 04 January 2010 00:00|
Nurtured Pets Anti-lick Strips help animals stop worrying at injuries or aggravated areas, while encouraging healing. Simply place the strip on general injury region and you can keep your pet from causing further damage. This is a great way to heal surgical wounds, avoid infection and assist pets in recovery from simple problems. They also work well on other areas of the house that your pet may have access too.
"As a company of animal lovers, we wanted to do our part to help raise awareness of dog adoptions, said Cindy Miller, of Nurtured Pets. "Our shelter partners, such as Save-A-Mom Dog Rescue, work tirelessly day in and day out to find forever homes for homeless animals." The company will also launch a national Lick Homelessness Promotional Contest for animal shelters shortly.
Nurtured Pets™, a company focused on pet wellness, encourages everyone to consider adopting a dog from alocal shelter or rescue. To celebrate this important awareness month, NurturedPets, the makers of Anti-Lick Strip Prevent™ will donate its products and $1.00 for every retail package sold that month to their local animal champions, Save-A-Mom Dog Rescue.
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- PetsGEEKly: A look at the Neato Robotic Vacuum
- Use of the Cold Laser on Pets
- Using the ResQWalk App to Raise Funds for Animals
- Keeping Your Pets Teeth Clean (Without the Hassle) #SmoochUrPooch
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?
- Catifying Your Home: Design for the pampered cat
- Review of Healthy Horse Hors D’oeuvres
- Stray Dogs Attend Funeral of Woman
- Annual Arabian Horse Show
- Valentine’s Day Goes to the Dogs
- 10 Weird Things We Have to Explain to Visitors
- How to Choose A Farrier
- Join us at Woofstock in Chandler, AZ
- 6 Surprising Dog Superstitions