- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|PetsWeekly Pocket Guide to Pet Food Labels|
|Written by Stacy Mantle|
|Sunday, 13 May 2012 21:26|
As you probably know, the Pack Leader has been making the rounds at various pet food companies and manufacturing facilities to examine how pet food is made, how it is regulated, and how it is packaged. We have been gathering this information for presentation to you, the reader, in hopes we can all learn to understand and regulate our own pet food.
The PetsWeekly Pocket Guide to Pet Food Labels is a quick look at the most important parts of a pet food label, which is a legal contract between you and the pet food manufacturer. This is part of our in-depth look at labels, pet nutrition, and pet food manufacturing.
Other Pet Health Related Articles:
|Last Updated on Saturday, 09 March 2013 22:18|
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Our Holiday Tradition: Footed Pajamas
- Zukes Offers Joint Support Treats (With Eggshell Membrane)!
- The Bissell Deluxe Pet PowerGlide Vacuum
- Durable Coats To Keep Pets Warm in Winter
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Life of St. Francis of Assisi
- Close Encounters of the Furry Kind
- Lessons on Being a Writer That I Learned from my Cats