- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|PetsWeekly Pocket Guide to Pet Food Labels|
|Written by Stacy Mantle|
|Sunday, 13 May 2012 21:26|
As you probably know, the Pack Leader has been making the rounds at various pet food companies and manufacturing facilities to examine how pet food is made, how it is regulated, and how it is packaged. We have been gathering this information for presentation to you, the reader, in hopes we can all learn to understand and regulate our own pet food.
The PetsWeekly Pocket Guide to Pet Food Labels is a quick look at the most important parts of a pet food label, which is a legal contract between you and the pet food manufacturer. This is part of our in-depth look at labels, pet nutrition, and pet food manufacturing.
Other Pet Health Related Articles:
|Last Updated on Saturday, 09 March 2013 22:18|
- Top 10 Favorite New Products at SuperZoo
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?