- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|10 Creative Uses for Hair and Hairballs|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Wednesday, 25 April 2012 16:09|
In the event you were wondering what kind of amazing things you can do with hairballs that your cat regurgitates on to that Persian rug, we have come up with 10 creative uses for pet hair (and hairballs). These range from weaving your pet's hair into amazing sweaters and scarves for an innovative gift on Mother's Day (for the pet parents who love their four-legged kids) to creating a purr-fectly warm nest for your feathered friends and thereby keep your cats entertained when the birds flock to your front door.
Read on for more innovative ideas on what to do with your cat hair (and hairballs), and if you can't find any that are too your liking, check out this book entitled, "Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make with Your Cat" from Kaori Tsutaya and Amy Hirschman. You're sure to find something to your liking in there!
2. Make a cat or dog hair handbag and create a new business that sells the handbags for $65-$300 each.
3. Place it outside in the sun, dry it out, and then tear it apart and leave for the birds to pick up and make into a nest. The birds will love making these warm nests during the winter, and throughout the summer, they are just as popular for their naturally insulating properties!
4. Make a fur creature that looks like Angelina Jolie and her famous leg (unshaven) at the Oscars with Brad Pitt, and win a free FURminator
5. Learn how to preserve a hairball and sell on Amazon as an ancient European poison antidote and preventative.
6. Add catnip and then dry it out to make a cat toy and sell on ETSY or take two hairballs, string them together, and hang them from your car windshield - like dice, but cat hair balls.
8. Make hair ball jewelry and sell on Amazon.
9. Roll hair into balls, string like popcorn, and place on your Christmas tree for a unique holiday look.
10. Save the most interesting specimens and send to the Washington Museum for their special gallery.
You may also enjoy:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 06:31|
- PetsGeekly: Holiday Gifts for Gadget Loving Pet Parents
- Best Holiday Gifts for Dogs
- Zukes Offers Joint Support Treats (With Eggshell Membrane)!
- The Bissell Deluxe Pet PowerGlide Vacuum
- Durable Coats To Keep Pets Warm in Winter
- Clearing the Air with A BlueAir 203
- Stick-n-Find: GPS Trackers for Everything
- Unusual Gifts for People Who Love Pets
- Safe Treats for Dogs and Cats
- Long Weekends and Sick Animals
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Life of St. Francis of Assisi
- Close Encounters of the Furry Kind
- Lessons on Being a Writer That I Learned from my Cats
- Silly Superstitions of Scary Animals
- Wolf Superstitions
- Cats Bullying Humans on Rise