- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Heated Pet Sleeper|
|Written by Administrator|
|Sunday, 04 October 2009 04:55|
According to our cats, this is the best thing since tuna treats!
In short, this bed is very safe, and your cats will love it. I have put in a call to the manufacturer, and they assure me of the safety of this product.
We currently have a large heated pet sleeper, which easily accommodates three, sometimes four (depending on what kind of mood they are in), large cats. If you had kittens, you could fit the entire litter AND their mother in this bed.
We have used this bed for several things. First, when a cat injured his back leg (we had to put him in a separate room, away from the other cats), and rest assured that it took no special urging to get him to lie down. He spent all day in the cozy sleeper. Next, we put it out for all of our cats to try, and they all did... We had a few little spats, but it was fine. Finally, we used it for a set of rescued kittens who had lost their mother. The little ones slept soundly and quietly, no doubt dreaming that they were curled up against their warm mother.
I highly recommend this bed. It's the best I've seen for cats and dogs, and while my cats have taken it over completely, I can see my dogs falling in love with it as well. The only problem? They don't make one big enough for my monster dogs! But, this is a column for cats, and so all is well. For beds large enough to accommodate your pooch, check out PetSafe's Wellness Bed.
From the Cats:
Hisses & Spits: We love our new heated bed!
From the Humans:
Two opposable thumbs up! We love this bed - it's therapeutic, relaxes our frantic felines and they even rest happily in the same space!
Cover Washing Instructions:
Detach power connector from Heated Wellness Sleeper™. Unscrew nut from grommet and remove cover from foam core insert before washing. Use a mild detergent and machine wash on gentle cycle. Allow the cover to air dry. Do not put in dryer.
- WaterCollar - A PFD for Dogs
- PetsGEEKly: World's First Implantable GPS Microchip
- QuikShade Beds for Pets
- FDA Warns Tear-Stain Removal Companies
- TELO-20: Extending Your Dog's Lifespan
- PetsGEEKly: Motorola Scout 66 Wi-fi Pet Monitor
- Revitamal #AntiAgingPets Supplement for All Species
- PetsGEEKly: Samsung SmartCam HD Pro
- Why You May Need to Have an Indoor Potty for Pets
- Merrick Pet Food and the #BestDogEver
- Wally's World: Featured Adoption
- 10 Possible Reasons Your Cat Is Behaving Badly
- Cats in the Online Gaming World
- Teaching Children to Approach Horses
- Before and After Pictures of Rescued Pets Show Inner Beauty
- Desert Dangers: The Bark Scorpion
- Titus: A Cautionary Tale
- An Ode to My Dogs
- Cashel Crusader Fly Mask Review
- Get Killed Off by George RR Martin and Help Save the Wolves