- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Heated Pet Sleeper|
|Written by Administrator|
|Sunday, 04 October 2009 04:55|
According to our cats, this is the best thing since tuna treats!
In short, this bed is very safe, and your cats will love it. I have put in a call to the manufacturer, and they assure me of the safety of this product.
We currently have a large heated pet sleeper, which easily accommodates three, sometimes four (depending on what kind of mood they are in), large cats. If you had kittens, you could fit the entire litter AND their mother in this bed.
We have used this bed for several things. First, when a cat injured his back leg (we had to put him in a separate room, away from the other cats), and rest assured that it took no special urging to get him to lie down. He spent all day in the cozy sleeper. Next, we put it out for all of our cats to try, and they all did... We had a few little spats, but it was fine. Finally, we used it for a set of rescued kittens who had lost their mother. The little ones slept soundly and quietly, no doubt dreaming that they were curled up against their warm mother.
I highly recommend this bed. It's the best I've seen for cats and dogs, and while my cats have taken it over completely, I can see my dogs falling in love with it as well. The only problem? They don't make one big enough for my monster dogs! But, this is a column for cats, and so all is well. For beds large enough to accommodate your pooch, check out PetSafe's Wellness Bed.
From the Cats:
Hisses & Spits: We love our new heated bed!
From the Humans:
Two opposable thumbs up! We love this bed - it's therapeutic, relaxes our frantic felines and they even rest happily in the same space!
Cover Washing Instructions:
Detach power connector from Heated Wellness Sleeper™. Unscrew nut from grommet and remove cover from foam core insert before washing. Use a mild detergent and machine wash on gentle cycle. Allow the cover to air dry. Do not put in dryer.
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?