- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Walking Your Cat: Enclosures vs Leashes|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 19:07|
Walking your cat is all the rage these days, and most animal behaviorists agree that it’s one of the more valuable activities you can do with your favorite four-legged feline friend. While some cats are content to lie by the window and nap amongst sunbeams; others will throw themselves against the door, meow miserably against their containment, and dart outside the second someone slips through the front door. These are the cats that most benefit from controlled outdoor exploration.
If you and your cat prefer to roam freely in a controlled environment, the outdoor enclosure (aka "Catio") is for you. An enclosure might be an enclosed patio or kennel area or an entire 5-acre compound. There are affordable fencing solutions available for any situation.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 19:24|
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Our Holiday Tradition: Footed Pajamas
- Zukes Offers Joint Support Treats (With Eggshell Membrane)!
- The Bissell Deluxe Pet PowerGlide Vacuum
- Durable Coats To Keep Pets Warm in Winter
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Life of St. Francis of Assisi
- Close Encounters of the Furry Kind
- Lessons on Being a Writer That I Learned from my Cats