- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Walking Your Cat: Enclosures vs Leashes|
|Written by Administrator|
|Wednesday, 08 August 2012 19:07|
Walking your cat is all the rage these days, and most animal behaviorists agree that it’s one of the more valuable activities you can do with your favorite four-legged feline friend. While some cats are content to lie by the window and nap amongst sunbeams; others will throw themselves against the door, meow miserably against their containment, and dart outside the second someone slips through the front door. These are the cats that most benefit from controlled outdoor exploration.
If you and your cat prefer to roam freely in a controlled environment, the outdoor enclosure (aka "Catio") is for you. An enclosure might be an enclosed patio or kennel area or an entire 5-acre compound. There are affordable fencing solutions available for any situation.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 August 2012 19:24|
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Who’s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dog’s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?