- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|Veterinarians Develop Tool to Evaluate Quality of Life in Pets|
|Written by Pack Leader|
|Tuesday, 26 June 2012 20:58|
When it comes to making critical care decisions, committed pet parents have asked that dreaded question for years: â€śWhen is it time to let my beloved pet pass on?â€ť In an effort to assist you in answering that question, Tufts veterinary school has developed a â€śQuality ofÂ Lifeâ€ť measurement tool that will guide you through the evaluation process with your veterinarian.
For additional information, visit the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University: Founded in 1978 in North Grafton, Mass., Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University is internationally esteemed for academic programs that impact society and the practice of veterinary medicine; three hospitals and two clinics that combined log more than 80,000 animal cases each year; and groundbreaking research that benefits animal, public, and environmental health.
Âblog comments powered by Disqus
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 21:18|
- Customizable Dog Gear from PrideBites
- Petco Introduces Home Delivery
- Motorola WIRELESSFENCE25 Wireless Pet Fence System
- Worldwise and Quaker Pet Group Merge
- InsectShield Protects Pets from Mosquitoes
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- Finding A Reptile for your Family #ReptileCare
- Whoâ€™s Your Daddy? The Case for Knowing Your Dogâ€™s DNA
- Happy Father's Day - From the Dog
- Happy Father's Day - From the Cats
- NM Creates Cat Library
- Recap of Blogpaws 2015
- When TSA Takes Your Catnip
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?