- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|PetsGeekly - 3 Fun Ways to Show Off Pet Photos|
|Written by Tammy Souch|
|Monday, 27 February 2012 20:24|
I remember a time when a family friend thought it was funny that we had photos of our pets framed and sitting on a table amongst other knick-knacks. I thought it was funny that they couldn’t understand why we would have framed photos of our pets. Now, I’m not the type to inundate unsuspecting visitors with our loads of pet pics, but I am the type to get a kick out of fun and creative ways to display them. So read on to learn more about the products I found below – they’re fun, interesting, and fairly inexpensive.
Lulu.com, a company most widely known as being one of the “go to” book printers for independent authors, recently announced the addition of photo books to their line-up of print services. They have seven different sizes to choose from with pricing starting at $9.99. With a bunch of different color themes to choose from, all you have to do is upload your photos and “drag and drop” them wherever you want them to go. They’d make great gifts for the pet lovers in your life.
Okay, I’ll admit it. I’ve lived longer than three decades on this earth and a part of me still squeals inside when I see cool stickers. Moo.com lets you put your images into sticker form, meaning you can peel and stick your furbabies’ cute mugs all over the place – holiday letters, laptops, birthday greetings, grocery lists, etc. You could even use the stickers to mark whose food is whose on the containers so no one gets confused. The possibilities are endless. Prices start at $9.99 and when I created my sticker book, I chose the round sticker books that contain 90 stickers for the price I just mentioned. I uploaded four different pictures, but you can upload up to 90 different images! How cool is that? Just ignore the fact that the website says “Business Logo Stickers.”
Magnetic Photo Ropes
If you want to display your pet photos in something a little less usual than a photo frame, get a magnetic photo rope. At 58” long and only $12 each, you can display a handful of your favorite photos for a lot less than it would cost to frame each individual picture. On top of all of that, it’s really easy to switch photos in and out if you get a new favorite you want to add to the rope.blog comments powered by Disqus
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 March 2012 16:48|
- PetsGeekly: Helpful Pet Gadgets for an Automatic Life
- Are you ready for some football?
- 5 Products that Changed My Dog's Lives
- Choosing the Right Pet Box
- Giving Back with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Advantages of Spiked Collars
- Our Holiday Tradition: Footed Pajamas
- Zukes Offers Joint Support Treats (With Eggshell Membrane)!
- The Bissell Deluxe Pet PowerGlide Vacuum
- Durable Coats To Keep Pets Warm in Winter
- Creating the Ultimate Cat Enclosure
- My Dogs Ate Your Elf on a Shelf
- The Old Man and His Dog
- A Guide To Raising Butterflies
- Join us at WoofStock
- PetSafe Paw Print Blogger Summit
- Helping Those Who Help Animals with 1-800-Pet-Meds
- The Life of St. Francis of Assisi
- Close Encounters of the Furry Kind
- Lessons on Being a Writer That I Learned from my Cats