- Fish & Ponds
- Wild Side
|PetsGeekly - 3 Fun Ways to Show Off Pet Photos|
|Written by Tammy Souch|
|Monday, 27 February 2012 20:24|
I remember a time when a family friend thought it was funny that we had photos of our pets framed and sitting on a table amongst other knick-knacks. I thought it was funny that they couldnāt understand why we would have framed photos of our pets. Now, Iām not the type to inundate unsuspecting visitors with our loads of pet pics, but I am the type to get a kick out of fun and creative ways to display them. So read on to learn more about the products I found below ā theyāre fun, interesting, and fairly inexpensive.
Lulu.com, a company most widely known as being one of the āgo toā book printers for independent authors, recently announced the addition of photo books to their line-up of print services. They have seven different sizes to choose from with pricing starting at $9.99. With a bunch of different color themes to choose from, all you have to do is upload your photos and ādrag and dropā them wherever you want them to go. Theyād make great gifts for the pet lovers in your life.
Okay, Iāll admit it. Iāve lived longer than three decades on this earth and a part of me still squeals inside when I see cool stickers. Moo.com lets you put your images into sticker form, meaning you can peel and stick your furbabiesā cute mugs all over the place ā holiday letters, laptops, birthday greetings, grocery lists, etc. You could even use the stickers to mark whose food is whose on the containers so no one gets confused. The possibilities are endless. Prices start at $9.99 and when I created my sticker book, I chose the round sticker books that contain 90 stickers for the price I just mentioned. I uploaded four different pictures, but you can upload up to 90 different images! How cool is that? Just ignore the fact that the website says āBusiness Logo Stickers.ā
Magnetic Photo Ropes
If you want to display your pet photos in something a little less usual than a photo frame, get a magnetic photo rope. At 58ā long and only $12 each, you can display a handful of your favorite photos for a lot less than it would cost to frame each individual picture. On top of all of that, itās really easy to switch photos in and out if you get a new favorite you want to add to the rope.blog comments powered by Disqus
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 March 2012 16:48|
- Wine (and Dogs) Are Better with Age
- A Look at LICKS Pill-Free Supplements
- The ClickIt Utility Harness: Crash-tested for pets
- Photographer Central Changes the Way You Take Photos
- 2014 Holiday Gift List for Dogs & Their People
- The New Cargo Liner from #SeatCovers4Knines
- PetsGEEKly: A look at the Neato Robotic Vacuum
- Use of the Cold Laser on Pets
- Using the ResQWalk App to Raise Funds for Animals
- Keeping Your Pets Teeth Clean (Without the Hassle) #SmoochUrPooch
- Biosecurity at the Barn
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Can I Come Over and Ride Your Horse?
- Catifying Your Home: Design for the pampered cat
- Review of Healthy Horse Hors Dāoeuvres
- Stray Dogs Attend Funeral of Woman
- Annual Arabian Horse Show
- Valentineās Day Goes to the Dogs
- 10 Weird Things We Have to Explain to Visitors
- How to Choose A Farrier